So I guess it’s time now that I actually work on this awesome nomination. I know it’s been sitting somewhere for quite sometime now, so forgive me. Here goes~
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
Thank you Matthew for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I know my blog isn’t that much, so I really appreciate this one. This is really encouraging! 😉
If you guys want to check out his One Lovely Blog Award post, click here.
Awesome Facts about me! XD
1. I am a Christian. This might sound self-proclaiming but I am trying my hardest to really, really live up to God’s expectation on me. I fail most of the time. But when it comes to Him. I always, always want to get up and face Him every single time. So yes.
2. I have two WordPress blogs. The other one is Pages and Devotion. I intentionally made this separate blog for various reasons. I could have integrated this with Alice Goes Yolo however I wanted not to merge it with my other interests.
3. I am super, highly, mega, overly, overprotective. When it comes to my family, I tend to care too much – especially with my siblings. Like tooooo much. That sometimes I’d end up stealing my mother’s role. Lol. But I am working on this one now. I have come to realize that too much is bad for my family’s health. Haha.
4. I am a Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Biological Science graduate. Although I haven’t taken the Licensure Examination for Teachers yet for some reason, so I am not doing any teaching classes right now. But I will when the right time comes. Yep.
5. I am the unknown wife of Kakashi Hatake since forever. The Naruto series has always been my first love! My all-time favorite! No other series can defeat this one for me. Ha! I love it then, I love it now. I was also Sasuke’s mistress. Don’t tell Sakura that. We’re over now. Haha.
6. I am always attracted to anything gray. But my favorite color is blue though. Haha. Does that make two of my favorite shades? XD Anyways, I find both neutral and calming in all sense. Like my theme for Alice Goes Yolo is gray which is totally not obvious. >_<
7. Lastly, I like to keep my hair long. I’d only cut my hair short when I was in my 4th Grade. I didn’t really want it. I was with my mother back then. She told the hairdresser to “trim” it, perhaps with matching sign languages to cut my precious hair shorter than short. So I cried my eyes out after glancing at my reflection for two seconds! I couldn’t get over it for two weeks. Lol. Since then, I never once let my Mama talk with the hair-cutter whenever we go to the hair parlor. I do the talking. I should. XD
You may have all been nominated already for this award and I’m sorry to have involved you on this, but I nominate you again. Hoho! So my lovely nominees are:
- Takuto’s Anime Cafe
- Denny Sinoh
- Kemdirim Okezie
- Kawaranai Mono AniBurogu
Phew! I guess that’s all for this award. Again, thank you Matthew! Thank you minna!