- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
This is the second nomination I got from Matt-in-the-Hat. And thus far, the second nomination my blog has actually ever got. So, thank you Matthew for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I really appreciate it. Thank you to the moon and back! Click here to check out his Versatile Blogger Award post!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I haven’t gone up to 50kgs ever in my life. I am at the borderline of being underweight for my age and height according to a diet specialist. So my Mama has been nagging me to eat everything edible. Haha. I am actually a heavy eater so being figure-conscious isn’t my thing. They say I got fast metabolism, so they can’t blame me. Ha!
2. I still have my Meteor Garden postcards. They’ve been pinned on my pin-board for a considerably long time now. I can do another series marathon if you want me to. Nothing beats the original F4! FYI – Meteor Garden is the Taiwanese adaptation of the manga series Hana Yori Dango.
3. I am a frustrated swimmer. I really do love the water. May it be the pool or the sea. (Just not the river. Please.) I know how to swim (a little) but I really don’t last long without my floaters. I easily run short of breath because of my heart’s not so severe condition. But sometimes, I push myself beyond my body’s limit. And I feel thrilled every time I do that. Hai!
4. Dancing always fascinates me. But sadly, I am a very, very frustrated dancer. >_< Every single time I see someone dance and rule the dance floor, my heart always skip a beat and my urge to hug and hail that person reaches to 99th level all the time – with hip hop and jazz, the desire to love the dancer goes infinite kagebunshin. XD Just like my childhood friend, he’s been my dance floor crush up to now.
5. I hoard books. Yep. I have quite a few in my room. And mind you, the place almost smells as Tom Riddle’s diary. I really love how old pages smell. I will be building my own library soon. I haven’t read all of the books I have though. But I’m catching up. But you know, there’s really no end to books. It’s everywhere. Which means I have more to hoard. And more to read I guess.
6. I have diagnosed myself to have acrophobia. Uh-huh. I was so convinced that I’m not afraid of any height until I had to do zipline from the 38th floor of a building to the 36th floor of the next building. Can you imagine Tris from Divergent when she did the zipline? The scene was more or less like that! I have done one zipline before but I felt secured back then since the below were waterfalls and trees and grasses. Unlike the building-to-building zipline, you’ve got nothing to catch you when you fall off but concrete after concrete after concrete. So I backed out. Although I regret it now. >_<
7. I am a certified online stalker. The extremity depends on who I stalk. *insert evil laugh here* I can call this my special skill. It was hidden before but now I am exposing my deepest, darkest secret. Lol
I would nominate the same people I had with my One Lovely Blog Award Nomination since at the moment I have only been stalking them. And I really find them real versatile. I hope this doesn’t break the rules. >_< So here they go:
- Takuto’s Anime Cafe
- Denny Sinoh
- Kemdirim Okezie
- Kawaranai Mono AniBurogu
I guess that’s it. Thank you guys! ❤